Monday, August 14, 2017

Spinnaker with Goucho

Without a crew, I went out with Audrey.  As we left the harbour, we had engine problems (lack of power).  We returned and did not see anything wrong and tried it again.  No problems so we tried again.  Motored to the gut and set up the sails.

After a little while, we decided to reef the main.  There were problems with rigging that created lots of draft on the main.

We sailed around for a while and returned to the club.  In the channel, we ran the spinnaker a bit and we had an hour glass.  Took her down and came home.



Afterwards, I ran into Julie-Helene who asked if I was a diver.  Her daughter had dropped a line while motoring and you imagine what happened.  They got towed to the container docks.  I got my snorkle and got it untangled in a minute.  We took Exlixar back to her dock and she bought me a beer!

I slept aboard and got up early and came to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prizegiving 2023

Prize giving photos